The 2012 Smith Leadership Symposium is one of the most collaborative professional development experiences you’ll attend all year. Be a part of the community conversation, and bring colleagues.
With the lineup of speakers and activities, plus morning fare and lunch, the full symposium is valued at $205 per participant. However with the generous support of our partners and sponsors, you’ll receive all these benefits for only $85 if you register by September 4th!
Registration entitles each participant unique access to the following:
- Dialogue and interaction with multiple leading thinkers in organization change and engagement.
- Break out sessions with leading experts and in-depth application of the day’s ideas
- Opportunities to reflect on the experience with colleagues
- Official conference web site and online community
- All conference materials, including recordings of all live online sessions and a number of supporting resources.
Additionally, San Diego attendees receive:
- Complimentary morning refreshments and lunch
- Face-to-face interaction with colleagues and speakers
- Networking opportunities
- Unique learning environment
- Access to a free copy of Chip Conley’s New York Time’s best-selling book Emotional Equations (available to the first 50 San Diego site registrants)!
And online attendees are able to:
- Save travel costs
- Attend on your own or gather informally with colleagues
- Participate in on-demand discussions and other interactive exchanges
- Meet and interact with presenters and colleagues nationally via the online community
- Participate in 2 breakout sessions, including an exclusive online session with Elizabeth Merritt, director of the Center for the Future of Museums at the American Association of Museums AND the Maslow & Metrics breakout session.
All this for the early bird rate of $85 through August 24!
Space is limited. Please click the appropriate button below to reserve your seat.
|On-site registration is now closed; however, we invite you to regster for one of the two online registration options below.|